VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
Starting Jan. 1, 2019, California workers have 5 new rights to protect against workplace sexual harassment, and make it easier for you to come forward and seek justice if you do experience harassment. Equal Rights Advocates Senior Counsel for Workplace Justice & Public Policy Jessica Stender explains your 5 new rights in the video below.
To share this video with other California workers on Twitter, click here.
Special thanks to pro bono video Producer Sarah Ann Masse, and editor Alexa Polar.
- Tell your elected officials to support the EMPOWER Act
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible