VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
Starting Jan. 1, 2019, California workers have 5 new rights to protect against workplace sexual harassment, and make it easier for you to come forward and seek justice if you do experience harassment. Equal Rights Advocates Senior Counsel for Workplace Justice & Public Policy Jessica Stender explains your 5 new rights in the video below.
To share this video with other California workers on Twitter, click here.
Special thanks to pro bono video Producer Sarah Ann Masse, and editor Alexa Polar.
This video is funded in part by a grant from The California Wellness Foundation (Cal Wellness). Created in 1992 as a private independent foundation, Cal Wellness’ mission is to improve the health of the people of California by making grants for health promotion, wellness education and disease prevention.
- From Survivors to Activists: ERA Student Clients Speak Out, Support CA Bill
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018