VIDEO: Owning Our Space
Clients Terry Becker and Jasmine Deauville fought back against sexual harassment and discrimination they experienced at work, with free legal help from Equal Rights Advocates.
Here are there stories, plus a few ERA staff and Board members answer the question: What would the world look like if every woman, girl, and person could own their space?
Film by Latajh Weaver
- From Survivors to Activists: ERA Student Clients Speak Out, Support CA Bill
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018