Women’s Economic Security Agenda Moving Forward in Sacramento
The Stronger California campaign for women’s economic security, chaired by ERA, advocates for a comprehensive platform of policy initiatives to improve the economic security of women and families in the state.
To date, much of our 2016 priority legislation has successfully moved forward in the capitol. Read more about recent campaign wins below.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game