The Women’s March 2017: Building a Movement for Equality
On Saturday, January 21, 5 million people – including hundreds of ERA staff and supporters – took to the streets to stand for women’s rights, civil rights, and equality for all. It was a breathtaking day and an inspiring beginning of a powerful movement.
Join us as we continue to march for our lives.
We have launched a “100k in 100 Days” campaign. Our goal? To raise $100,000 in the first 100 days of the new administration. Funding will support our Equal Rights Action team, help us build our national network of lawyers, and fortify our strong policy offense in state legislatures. Join us by making a gift today.
As the Mexican proverb reminds us, “They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds.”
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for standing with us. Let’s keep marching!
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start
- “You have galvanized our movement to replace you. We are united more than ever before.”
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings
- ERA Submits Letter to Gov. Brown on Behalf of 12 National Orgs: CA Needs to #TakeTheLead on Sexual Harassment Reforms
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment