The Women’s March 2017: Building a Movement for Equality
On Saturday, January 21, 5 million people – including hundreds of ERA staff and supporters – took to the streets to stand for women’s rights, civil rights, and equality for all. It was a breathtaking day and an inspiring beginning of a powerful movement.
Join us as we continue to march for our lives.
We have launched a “100k in 100 Days” campaign. Our goal? To raise $100,000 in the first 100 days of the new administration. Funding will support our Equal Rights Action team, help us build our national network of lawyers, and fortify our strong policy offense in state legislatures. Join us by making a gift today.
As the Mexican proverb reminds us, “They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds.”
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for standing with us. Let’s keep marching!
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more