You’ve got a story. We want to hear it.
Our stories are powerful. And when we combine the collective power of our individual stories and experiences, it can build movements and spark real change.
We at Equal Rights Advocates want to hear your story. How do you own your space as a woman, femme, nonbinary or GNC person? How do you stand in your power? How and why do you take up space?
Tell us. We want to share your experiences to create positive change in the world.
Together, we are building and growing a movement, and your story is part of that . You’re part of that.
Thank you for standing in your power, owning your space, and sharing your experiences with us. With your help, we can make sure our truth and lived experiences remain at the center of the gender justice movement.
P.S. We bet your friends and colleagues have amazing stories, too. Invite them to join you in this story sharing project: bit.ly/ERA-stories
Keep up with the latest gender justice news. Action Team members get just one email per with quick, easy actions like this one. Sign up now.
Ready for more action? See all Current Actions.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game