You should get to know her because:
- Ayn applies her passion for advocacy work to bring process efficiency, organization, and emotional intelligence to ERA. She strives to challenge widely accepted societal expectations based on gender identity, race, class, sexuality, and ability.
- Prior to joining ERA, Ayn was a Veterinary Hospital Manager in the Bay Area and Santa Cruz Area. This field encouraged her pursuit of emotional intelligence work, and inspired her interest in addressing compassion fatigue & burnout in the workplace.
- Ayn’s love affair with technology isn’t just professional – it’s personal. She dances with the latest tech trends, infusing projects with a touch of innovation that keeps the work environment dynamic and forward-thinking.
Outside of work:
- Ayn loves spending time with her pug Karl and her cats.
- She also likes to volunteer with various Queer Organizations and social justice issues.