Donate to ERA

When you give to Equal Rights Advocates, you help us build a world where everyone — of every gender identity — has the chance to thrive. Thank you for supporting our work!

If you’d like to turn your one-time gift into a recurring donation, click here to become a member of The Uproar for as little as $5/month!

Once we process your donation, we’ll subscribe you to our monthly newsletter with the latest gender justice updates. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any email.

If you would like to give by check, please send payment to:
Equal Rights Advocates

You can learn more about all of the ways you can give to ERA here: Ways to Give

Tax Information: Equal Rights Advocates is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to ERA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 23-7217027.

Continue to

ERA Gala 2023

Save the date!

Our annual Gala Luncheon will take place on June 9! Join us in San Francisco, or livestream the event from wherever you are. Check out our lineup of speakers at the link.

Learn more

Legal Advice & Resources / Consejos y Recursos legales

Know Your Rights

Learn what your rights are so you can navigate your situation and make the best decision for you.

Your Rights at Work
Your Rights at School

Contact Us

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept new applications for our Free Legal Advice & Counseling program at this time. We will be reopening in June 2023.

Apply for Legal Help - TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Learn More

We have trained legal advocates and lawyers on staff to guide you through your legal issue.

Conozca Sus Derechos

Aprende sus derechos para que puedas navegar su situación y tomar la mejor decisión para ti.

Sus Derechos en el Trabajo


Posible que podamos proveer ayuda legal por gratis por los siguientes problemas en el trabajo o la escuela: discriminación basado en el género o por LGBTQI+, acoso sexual, asalto sexual, y discriminación basado en el embarazo o por ser padre/madre.


Nuestro servicio de asesoramiento por teléfono está cerrado por ahora

En este momento, no estamos recibiendo solicitudes dejadas por un recado de teléfono. Sin embargo, usted puede someter una solicitud para una consulta por la manera de hacer clic en el links "Empleo" o "Educación."