We are Gender Justice Champions. So are you.
Your support keeps our fight going — in the halls of capitols, in courtrooms, on the streets — and most importantly, in the everyday lives of the people we serve. Together, we’ve transformed the law and opened new doors for hundreds of thousands of people.
We will never stop fighting for a world where everyone — of every gender identity — has the chance to thrive. Join us.
Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- Establish your Donor Advised Fund by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a financial company that operates a DAF program, like Vanguard, Fidelity, Schwab Charitable.
- Determine the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free).
- Recommend grants to Equal Rights Advocates (ERA) whenever you wish to make a gift. We advise entering ERA’s full legal name or employer identification number (EIN) 23-7217027 when searching a DAF charity database.
Our work is bolstered by incredible support from our friends on the plaintiffs’ bar. Cy pres funds help ERA continue pursuing gender justice in California and beyond.
To recommend Equal Rights Advocates for a cy pres award or for more information, email Lara Morgan, Director of Development.
Gifts of Stock
Donations of stock or mutual fund shares are a wonderful way to support Equal Rights Advocates. Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits. For more information email Lara Morgan, Director of Development, or call 415-575-2395.
Make a Gift to the Barbara Babcock NextGen Fund
Celebrate your birthday with ERA
If you have a Facebook account, it’s easy to set up a fundraiser to support ERA on your birthday, and 100% of what you raise goes to support our work.
1. Log in to your Facebook account, then click this link to get started.
2. Click the button marked “Select a Nonprofit,” then search for “Equal Rights Advocates.”
3. Choose the amount you’d like to raise and the end date of your fundraiser, then click “Next.”
4. Give your fundraiser a title. Add a brief note telling your friends what supporting ERA means to you, then click “Next.”
5. Add a cover photo if you like, or use the default photo suggested from the ERA page. Click “Create.”
6. Spread the word! Invite friends to your fundraiser and post the link to your page. Thank you for sharing your birthday with ERA!
Equal Rights Advocates is committed to respecting the privacy of all its donors and supporters. When you make a financial or in-kind donation, whether online, by mail, over the phone, in person, or by any other method, you provide your name and contact information, including, in many circumstances, credit card information. Protecting your personal information is extremely important to us, and we adhere to industry safeguards to keep your data secure.
Our credit card processor encrypts personal and credit card information during all transactions. We do not store your payment information. We promise never to share, sell, or trade any of your personal information with any other entity, nor send you mailings on behalf of other organizations. You can revoke your consent to receive emails from us at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.