You should get to know her because:
- Certified Professional in Human Resources, Purva is a passionate People Practitioner who believes in building the foundation of trust in all aspects of HR and leveraging that trust to make workplaces more transparent, more collaborate and more effective.
- She brings about 15 years of experience to ERA in diverse aspects of Human Resources, including employee relations, performance management, benefits, compliance and process improvement.
- With customer service at its core, Purva believes that organizations thrive when they serve their employees well.
- Serving her colleagues at ERA who are dedicated to fighting for justice and equity for all is one of the greatest feats of her career.
- Purva holds an MBA degree with major in Human Resources Management.
Outside of work:
- Purva, not surprisingly, is a people watcher and relishes the long wait times at airports observing people behaviors. And of course, she loves to travel and explore new places and cultures.