Sex Discrimination Knows No Bounds: A Discussion On the Importance of Legal Support
For Sexual Assault Awareness Month, our partners at End Rape on Campus are hosting a month-long “Centering the Margins” campaign, including a panel on April 15 featuring ERA attorneys Brenda Adams and Harjit Kaur.
The panel is called “Sex Discrimination Knows No Bounds: A Discussion On the Importance of Legal Support.” The event is free. Click here to register, or watch live on EROC’s Facebook page.
- Brenda Adams, Senior Counsel, Education Equity + Litigation, Equal Rights Advocates
- Harjit Kaur, Pro Bono Program Managing Attorney, Equal Rights Advocates
- Shiwali Patel, Director of Justice for Student Survivors + Senior Counsel, National Women’s Law Center
- Elizabeth Tang, Counsel for Education and Workplace Justice, National Women’s Law Center
Moderated by: Kenyora Parham, MSW, EROC Executive Director
Stay Connected & Take Action
- Get the Latest News & Information Sign up for Email Updates
- Sign Up for Action Alerts Join the Action Team
- Follow Us