Webinar: Emerging State Equal Pay Trends
Please join the National Women’s Law Center, Equal Rights Advocates, Equal Pay Today, and the State Innovation Exchange (SiX) for a webinar, Emerging State Equal Pay Trends: Advancing Cutting-Edge Salary Transparency Laws and Fighting Sham Equal Pay Bills
September 14, 2022 at 10 am PT/1pm ET
Register here: https://bit.ly/3ChuJSW
NWLC, ERA, EPT, and SiX invite advocates and state legislators to a webinar discussing the ups and downs of state equal pay legislative efforts in recent years. The panel will discuss progress in the states, including new cutting-edge pay transparency laws, as well as a harmful UNequal pay law enacted this year in Mississippi that advocates should be aware of and ready to fight against potential similar efforts in their own states. We will focus on lessons learned, messaging and legislative campaign strategies, and where we must go from here.
Our distinguished speakers include:
- Seher Khawaja, Senior Attorney, Legal Momentum
- Beverly Neufeld, President, PowHER New York
- Jessica Ramey Stender, Policy Director & Deputy Legal Director, Equal Rights Advocates
- Cassandra Welchlin, Executive Director, Mississippi Black Women’s Roundtable
- Laura B. Wolf, Partner, Spark Justice Law LLC
The webinar will be moderated by:
- Da Hae Kim, State Policy Senior Counsel, National Women’s Law Center
This webinar is free and will be recorded, but participants must register in advance. Please feel free to forward this invitation to your networks.
Accessbility/Interpretation: This webinar will include closed captioning through Zoom. Please contact Christina Iruela Lane at [email protected] by September 7 if you need language interpretation or reasonable accommodations for the webinar or have other questions, including substantive questions that you would like our speakers to address.
Stay Connected & Take Action
- Get the Latest News & Information Sign up for Email Updates
- Sign Up for Action Alerts Join the Action Team
- Follow Us