Real Talk: Women Leaders Reimagining Business to Meet the Moment for Gender and Racial Justice
Join Our Real Talk Conversation on October 1st: Women Leaders Reimagining Business to Meet the Moment for Gender and Racial Justice
In the midst of a global health pandemic, women working on the COVID-19 frontlines, and racial injustice on display in the streets, fierce women in business are showing up as the best of high road employers and feminist role models.
Join Equal Rights Advocates Executive Director Noreen Farrell in an exciting Real Talk event with women leaders from retail and manufacturing and technology, as well as those working with women owners of small businesses. Our guests are inspiring us in their care for employees, support women of color entrepreneurship, use of business products for good, and leadership in philanthropy. In their outspoken commitment to equity and dignity for all, these guests are reimagining business to meet the moment.
Special guests will include:
- Suzanne Lerner, Co-Founder, President of Michael Stars
- Molly Ford, Vice President, Global Equality Programs at Salesforce
- Betty Hines, Business Strategist and Chapter Leader with the Women Presidents’ Organization
If you’d like to be an outreach partner or sponsor of this event, please contact [email protected].
Date: October 1, 2020
Time: Noon – 1 pm Pacific
Stay Connected & Take Action
- Get the Latest News & Information Sign up for Email Updates
- Sign Up for Action Alerts Join the Action Team
- Follow Us