You should get to know her because:
- Arisa has more than 25 years of experience in accountant roles.
- She has worked in the nonprofit field for many years with experience in accounting, finance, and budgeting, including as a leading controller at San Francisco Play House, and Senior Accountant at Equal Access International, where she led international and local finance teams.
- She was a volunteer bookkeeper doing accounting work at San Francisco Choral Artists from 2017 to 2019.
- Arisa shares her positive attitude with everyone at ERA and with the people who need ERA’s support.
- Arisa has a B.A. Degree in Accounting and Business.
- She has Continuing Education credits in Nonprofit Finance and Bookkeeper in Nonprofit Organization courses.
- Arisa is an active person who loves outdoor activities: swimming, hiking, ski, gardening, and traveling.