Senior Program Coordinator
Area of expertise: Survivor support; Spreadsheet Enthusiast
You should get to know her because:
- She joined ERA in December 2017 and, as Sr. Program Coordinator, she operates ERA’s free legal Advice & Counseling program and handles project management for our work supporting college survivors through the ENOUGH pro bono network.
- Becca is passionate about supporting survivors of sexual harassment and violence, spreadsheets, and smashing the patriarchy/white supremacy/economic injustice.
- Becca has a background in student organizing, social enterprise, and project management.
- UCLA (summa cum laude & Phi Beta Kappa, class of 2013) with degrees in International Development and Women’s Studies
- SIT Study Abroad (2011) with research work on the recovery of survivors of human trafficking between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Asunción, Paraguay
Outside of work:
• Becca is a fan of sitting at Ocean Beach, hiking, traveling, Zumba at the Y, the Call Your Girlfriend podcast, and reading all the books she can.