“I am not what’s happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” – CG Jung
You should get to know her because:
- Erika is the queen of data integrity, donor management, and operations efficiency for the Development Team.
- While at UC Berkeley, Erika served as the Co-Chair of UC Berkeley’s Sexual Violence Commission where she dedicated her time to cultivating an intersectional, survivor centered, trauma informed campus culture and ensuring transparency and best practices in survivor support. She worked with campus affiliates and administrators on various projects focused on Title IX, community healing, and advocacy and education.
- In the summer before her final year at UC Berkeley, Erika worked for the UK Fund for Women and Girls in London supporting various grant programs and donor communications, including the public launch of the Justice and Equality Fund which was modeled after the TIME’s UP and #metoo movements.
- University of California, Berkeley (2019) with a degree in Political Science.
Outside of Work:
- Erika enjoys exploring the East Bay, finding new coffee shops, and reading any and all non-fiction books.