You should get to know her because:
- Prior to ERA, Jacqueline was an Executive Editor of the Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law, and Justice at Berkeley Law.
- She was the co-leader of Berkeley’s East Bay Dreamers Project, where she assisted undocumented community members in filling out their DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) applications in monthly clinics.
- Upon graduation, she received Pro Bono Honors and the Public Interest and Social Justice Certificate.
- At ERA, Jacqueline represents clients in on-campus Title IX cases, helps with litigation, and has recently started working on legislative advocacy and public policy on behalf of students and workers.
- She also mentors law clerks, helps facilitate aspects of the ERA direct services legal program, and assists in community outreach and coordination with ERA’s national partners.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D.
- Georgetown University, B.A.
Outside of work:
- Jacqueline adores her weekly yoga, barre, and Pilates classes
- She loves reading a good book, especially during her commute to SF
- Jacqueline enjoys taking long walks to explore neighborhoods in the Bay