You should get to know her because:
- Before ERA, Rebecca worked with Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth, where she conducted healing circles that were reparative in nature and focused on inclusivity. She traveled throughout the Bay Area teaching and engaging youth in restorative practices in Oakland Unified School District, the Alameda Juvenile Justice System, and local community organizations.
- Rebecca was a community liaison who worked with United Way Santa Cruz on their Youth Violence Prevention Taskforce. She worked closely with community members, local organizations, and local government officials to develop an action plan to support the youth in Santa Cruz County and addresses the violence in the area.
- Rebecca assisted All of Us or None and East Bay Community Law Center in drafting and testifying in support of the Starting Over Strong bill in front of the state assembly to eliminate juvenile delinquency fees in Alameda County.
- She has a decade of experience working in the restaurant service industry and customer service.
- Rebecca received a Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies and Community studies with a minor in ethnic studies from University of California, Santa Cruz.
- She has a Master’s degree in Legal Studies from Pepperdine Caruso School of Law.
Outside Work: She is an avid reader, Cat Mom enthusiast, self-proclaimed foodie, and proud Bay Area native