Berkeley Law 2021 Sexual Harassment in Education Conference
Brenda Adams, ERA Senior Counsel for Education Equity & Litigation, will present at U.C. Berkeley School of Law’s October 2021 Sexual Harassment in Education Conference on October 28 at 3:30 pm.
Who should attend: Attorneys, Title IX officers, activists, and others who work on the issue of sexual harassment at schools, colleges, and universities. For attorneys, this course will be approved for up to 10 hours of California MCLE credit, which will include 1 hour of elimination of bias credit.
Brenda’s workshop, “Best Practices and Common Errors in Investigation — A Simulation (CLE 1.25)” will feature a fact scenario. Two investigators will talk about how they would investigate the case, and then Brenda and a school defense attorney will go through how they would attack and or defend.
Regular Program Rate: $300
Discount Rate: $250
– Berkeley graduates
– Members and supporters of our partner bar associations
– Employees of government or non-profit organizations
– Persons who are unemployed
Stay Connected & Take Action
- Get the Latest News & Information Sign up for Email Updates
- Sign Up for Action Alerts Join the Action Team
- Follow Us