Please join us for an annual legislative update from the Stronger CA Advocates Network!
We will celebrate the exciting wins we have already achieved on our 2023 Agenda for women and families, and raise awareness about the remaining Stronger CA legislative priorities that we are working to pass this year. You will hear from advocates on priorities including accessible paid family leave, protections against family caregiver discrimination, health and safety protections for domestic workers, and more. Tune in to learn how you can help push these important policies across the finish line.
- Jessica Ramey Stender, Equal Rights Advocates
- Kimberly Alvarenga, CA Domestic Workers Coalition
- Jennifer Greppi, Parent Voices
- Katie Duberg, CA Work & Family Coalition
- Shazzy Kamali, Legal Aid at Work
- Dallas Fowler, California Coalition for Worker Power
- Sabrina Hamm, FreeFrom
Visit our Action Center to email lawmakers about these bills