Legal Rights for Working Parents: Pregnancy to Paid Family Leave
Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael
1010 Northgate Dr. San Rafael, CA 94903
Join us for an important info for parents about legal rights at work with a presentation by Katherine Wutchiett from Legal Aid at Work. Hosted by Marin Communications Forum, Legal Aid at Work, Marin Health & Human Services, and First 5 Marin.
ERA’s Jennifer Reisch will give the keynote speech, and speak on the panel.
Forum topics include:
- Pregnancy, birth & post-partum – paid sick days, time off for prenatal care, childbirth and post-partum recovery and care
- Workplace accommodations – medical requests for seating, movement restrictions and rest
- Time off work – from pregnancy to post-partum
- Pay during leave – disability insurance and paid family leave
- Lactation – rights to break timing and private spaces to express milk.
SPANISH TRANSLATION will be provided! Please arrive by 9:15 a.m. to get your headphones and get connected!
Stay Connected & Take Action
- Get the Latest News & Information Sign up for Email Updates
- Sign Up for Action Alerts Join the Action Team
- Follow Us