Speakers & Honorees
On November 13, 2020, we will gather as a virtual community to celebrate the women and gender-expansive workers, students, activists, and leaders who are making 2020 such a significant year in our nation’s journey toward true racial equity and gender justice.
Our 2020 Gender Justice Honorees will include:
- Frontline and essential workers, including healthcare and grocery workers
- Youth leaders combating gender based violence and leading on other justice reforms
- Legislative champions, including Senator Kamala Harris
- Volunteer attorney inspirations, including ERA’s Ending Sexual Violence in Education Pro Bono Network
- Treasured leaders in law, including ERA Board Chair Drucilla Stender Ramey
Come back soon. We’ll share more about special guests as they’re added!