Ending Sexual Violence in Education
ERA launched the Initiative to End Sexual Violence in Education (ESVE) initiative in 2017 in order to narrow the justice gap for student survivors of sexual violence and enhance enforcement of the civil rights laws meant to protect survivors’ access to education.
CALLING ALL ATTORNEYS AND LAW FIRMS:
If you are passionate about supporting student survivors, we need you in this crucial work. The Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education offers CLE accredited trainings on legal topics relevant to campus sexual assault, ongoing technical assistance and support from our Pro Bono Coordinating team, and unique opportunities to make an impact for survivors both remotely and in-person. Learn more about the type of work Pro Bono Attorneys will do. >
FRIDAY 4.26.2019: Join us for An Afternoon of Title IX, part 2 of the Pro Bono Attorneys Network training!
About this Pro Bono Attorneys Network:
- For individual attorneys or firm-wide pro bono efforts interested in supporting student survivors of sexual violence
- Ability for you individually (or for your firm) to select which types of pro bono opportunities are the best fit for you (or your attorneys)
- CLE-accredited trainings from experts on Title IX and related legal issues
- Technical support from ERA’s Pro Bono Coordinating Attorney and a team of expert mentors
- Use of a secure, online case-management system to enable Pro Bono Attorneys to do meaningful work from their desks or in-person, through quick legal support or longer-term representation
Think this Pro Bono Network is right for you? Fill out the form below so you can get more info on how to join the Pro Bono Network and start your training in time for Part 2.